Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge (ATA Lodge)
Situated on the remote banks of the Wild and Scenic Alagnak River; Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge is the perfect wilderness fishing retreat. The lodge consists of 160 acres of prime river frontage, located in the most iconic section of the Alagnak known as the Upper Braids. Only accessible via bush plane, landing on a private airstrip on the property. You will spend an unforgettable time surrounded by wild, untouched nature while enjoying all the comforts our lodge has to offer.
Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge is located in the heart of what is one of Alaska’s last truly remote rivers systems. Using jet boats to navigate these waters allows us to access the best fishing spots, when combined with our remote location, far away from other lodges, you will see more wildlife than humans while on the river.
Fly- Fishing in Alaska is more than just a sport or passion – it’s a way of life. Once you have been bitten by the bug, you’re “hooked”. Fly-fisherman have the unique excuse to visit some of the most remote and stunningly beautiful locations on the planet.
Alagnak River (A-lag-nak): This prestigious river is located within the Katmai National Park and Preserve, with its headwaters in the surrounding mountains and draining into Bristol Bay. It is also known as the Branch River, for its seemingly endless braided river channels. Wading and fishing are made easy on the many small natural islands and gravel bars, which the river flow creates. The Alagnak has world-famous runs of all five species of Pacific Salmon and is home to a host of resident fish. Crystal clear water allows for perfect stalking conditions, whilst slow runs and fast riffles are commonplace, with pools well suited to holding pods of staging Salmon, often 35+ lbs., when targeting the kings. With hatches occurring throughout the season, it is not rare to see a resident trout or grayling rise.
If you want affordable fly fishing in Alaska and retain comfort, great food, hospitality, and first-rate guides then do not look any further than Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge as we can guarantee that Wayne and his family will take very good care of you.
- Region: Bristol Bay, AK, USA
- Fly In Only
- All Inclusive (bring your own alcohol)
- Fly Fishing or Spin Fishing
- Travel Destination: King Salmon, AK
- Chinook (King) Salmon
- Coho (Silver) Salmon
- Sockeye (Red) Salmon
- Chum (Dog) Salmon
- Pink (Humpback) Salmon
- Rainbow Trout
- Arctic Grayling
- Arctic Char/Dolly Varden
- Lake Trout
- Northern Pike
Season: June 8 through Sept. Weeks run Sunday to Sunday
Pricing: 7 nights / 6 days fishing – $5,950.00
• Guided fishing hours: 8 hours/day
• All meals/snacks / non-alcoholic drinks.
Not included in the prices of the packages:
- All flights from origin to final destination including return Air Taxi Charter Flight from the town of King Salmon to ATA Lodge (approx $375 per person subject to change)
- Local Bed Tax and National Park User Fee (approx $175 per person subject to change)
- Alaska Fishing License (approx $70 per person for 7 days) and King Salmon Stamp (approx $45 per person per week if required). You must obtain an Alaska Fishing License online before coming to the lodge after Sept 2019 as the state of Alaska went digital and we are no longer able to sell licenses at the lodge.
- $35 per fish box (if taking fish home)
- Gratuity ( recommended 10 to 15% of the full retail package per person per week)
- Any Alcohol is bring your own. (complimentary glass of wine offered with dinner)